Saturday, January 03, 2009

UWC Applications are open (Deadline 30th January)

Thanks to my loyal blog reader for highlighting this.

United World College has been a great program, and over the years, I have had many fantastic friends, who have developed themselves significantly through their experience in UWC. I shall not try to name them, so that I won't end up accidentally left out some names, but I have seen their character being transformed throughout those 2 years there. It seems to be a very wholesome holistic learning experience.

Now, UWC applications are open, with deadlines on 30th January. If you have any question on it that you would like to ask current/past UWC scholars, do let me know.

Before you ask your question, do read through the FAQ first.

The application form is at here .

The program is on International Baccalaureate and there would be scholarship available, although mostly are on partial scholarships. It would be an eye-opener.

Do check it out and help to spread the words around!!!

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Subscribe to my blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: