Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rated 7.0 out of 10 by Blogged.com

Thanks to the anonymous blog reader who submitted my blog for review.

This blog has been "blogged". Got an email yesterday that my blog has been reviewed and it got 7.0 out of 10 by Blogged.com

The evaluation is based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.

Can view it at here

A total of 18,432 are listed under the "Personal Blog" category, and being rated 7.0 are those who are ranked between 5,926-7,667. A lot more for me to improve on, especially in terms of site design, writing style etc.

A check at some of other blogs that I know:-
Kenny Sia - 7.4
EducationMalaysia - 7.5

Thanks to all my blog readers for the support!

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: