Thursday, January 01, 2009

3 Goals for 2009

Read this from Daniel Cerventus's facebook message. He is the one who runs Malaysia Entrepreneurs .

He sent out 3 goals to those young entrepreneurs.
Goal 1. What can I do to make my business more successful than ever?

Goal 2. How can I improve myself in 2009?

Goal 3. How can I contribute back to society with what I have achieved?

I think those 3 goals are very relevant, and for those who are employed, your Goal 1 could be "What can I do to do a better job at my work and help my company to be more successful than ever?"

Lets aim high and may 2009 be a successful year!

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Subscribe to my blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: