Saturday, November 01, 2008

Ideas for Personal Money

A friend of mine, Siew May, who is in Personal Money is seeking opinion on potential topics to be covered in Personal Money for next year.

Her email is as follow:-
----
The editorial team of Personal Money magazine will be discussing story ideas for our 2009 issues some time next week.

Hence, I'm doing a short survey here: Are there any money-related topics that you'd like see in a personal finance magazine? Any burning money question that you'd like us to explore?

Just so you know, we write about properties, personal investing, personal finance, smart spending, personal business, career-related stories and also wellness topics.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.
-----

If any of you have any feedback, do share it here or contact me, and I will channel it to her!


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: