Thursday, November 20, 2008

Free Online Lectures from Reputable Universities

Thanks to Kelly Sonora for sharing this with me. This series of 100 Online Lectures by Harvard, Yale and Princeton are definitely fantastic.

You can visit those lectures at their sources too, eg Harvard @ Home , Princeton University Web Media Lectures , Open Yale Courses and MIT Open Courseware .

Kelly shared with me the compilation of 100 selected lectures from those sites above, particularly from Harvard, Princeton and Yale by OnlineUniversities.com

Enjoy learning my blog readers!


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: