Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 More Sites for US Applications

Thanks to my loyal blog reader for sharing this with me.

2 more links for sites on US Applications.

Not Just Admissions
The Admission Game
Admissions.com

(Thanks to Dr. Andrew Flagel, Dean of Admissions of George Mason University for highlighting Admissions.com too!, besides Not Just Admissions


All the best!
-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks - hope you enjoy it!

Dr. Andrew Flagel
Dean of Admissions
George Mason University
www.notjustadmissions.com and
admissions.com