Thursday, November 20, 2008

The 10th China Synergy Programme Applications Are Up!

I have blogged about China Synergy Programme several times before here .

It is definitely a very memorable programme, and next year, 2009, I am going back to attend the Reunion for CSP, which coincides with the 10th China Synergy Programme. Time flies. It would be 5 years since I went in 2004.

The applications for China Synergy Programme is now open. It would be from 2nd to 19th July 2009, and the deadline for application is 30th December 2008.

Check it out here

Good Luck!


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: