Monday, December 08, 2008

MCA Bloggers

As I was surfing just now, I came across a pretty comprehensive site, which houses the directories and RSS to 88 MCA elected representatives, leaders and staff blogs.

The blog for this site is MCA Bloggers Directory .

So, on any issue, if you would like to have a quick check of opinion by MCA Leaders, this could be the fastest way to get the responses, since this is the one stop site that lists all their blogs.

Do check it out here .

As of now, quite a number of them are blogging in Mandarin, although there are a sprinkler of blogs in English. Premoninantly are still in Mandarin.


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: