Thursday, December 18, 2008

Global Rich List

Thanks to Cool People Care , I came across this site called Global Rich List , which let you know how "rich" you are, compared to world population.

Just a little fun application, and it does tell you how much impact your per-hour salary can do to help the world population! :)

I find Cool People Care quite nice too. Every day, it sends you something for a "5 minute reading", where it reminds you to do good deed, be it recycle, plant a tree, say thank you to your friend, pick up rubbish etc.


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: