Sunday, December 21, 2008

A blog in Brunei that could be useful!

Thanks to an anonymous blog reader for sharing with me this info through leaving a note in my blog.

This is a blog from Brunei Darussalam, our friendly neighbour of Malaysia. It is adjacent to Sabah and Sarawak, in the Borneo Island.

This blog is maintained by Imelda G. Christian, Head of Pre-University Counseling and Careers Department, Sayyidina Ali School, Kuala Belait, Brunei.

It has quite a lot of resources for students on various further studying and career. I would say that some of the information would be quite useful for students in Malaysia!

Do check it out here


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: