Thursday, December 11, 2008

Appeal for a house/apartment for rent

This is a plea of help and not a chain email that is spreading.

A friend of mine, has had his house being declared as unsafe today at Bukit Antarabangsa. He is now temporarily bunking at his relative's house.

He is looking to rent a house/apartment of about 1,000 to 1,200 square feet with 3 rooms in KL or PJ.

if anyone knows of any availability, do let me know, and I will put you in touch with him.

Thanks for your help. Hopefully, that the disaster at Bukit Antarabangsa would not recur.

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: