Thursday, December 11, 2008

Condolence to family of YB Senator Datuk Lee Sing Chooi

This evening, a news shocked me. Was looking at The Star, and a news struck me.

YB Senator Datuk Lee Sing Chooi has passed away last night due to heart attack. This is definitely a sudden news, and it is a pity that YB Senator Datuk Lee has left the world.

I have had the fortune to cross path with him on several occasions, and in fact, the first MCA leader to call me via phone to get involved was him. He is definitely a very selfless person, just like what YB Dato' Seri Ong Ka Ting mentioned "the people would remember him especially his selfless, tireless and sincere contribution to the MCA and the community".

He has been dedicated in wanting to contribute to the Chinese community and hence he embarked on an effort to do a massive school survey to all Chinese primary schools in the country, and luckily that the output of it was launched in October this year. Hopefully, that the output from the report would be able to be fully utilized, so that we can leverage on the legacy by YB Senator Datuk Lee Sing Chooi.

I would like to express my deepest condolence to the family of YB Senator Datuk Lee. He is definitely an exemplary leader, who is very humble and work very hard. May God bless his soul.

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

3 comments:

Miss Juice said...

I am his youngest daughter. Thank you for your condolence at this time of need. Really appreciate it.

Chen Chow said...

Jayne, hope you are handling it well. Life is very unpredictable.

Very sorry to hear about it. Am definitely shocked when I got to know about it.

Really appreciate many of the good things that your dad has done. While he may not be around, his legacy would continue.

Anonymous said...

My condolence to his family member. It was a great loss to the Chinese community in Malaysia. Jayne, do take care and stay strong.