Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spread the Word for Charity Project

Got an email from Chloe Swanson to encourage me to check out their HotelsCombined.com website, and also to help to promote their "Spread The Word for Charity Project".

You can visit their site for the details - here .

If you blog about it, they would donate $20 to the charity of your choice - World Vision, Make A Wish or WWF.

If you sign up for their Facebook Fan page, they would donate $5 to the charity of your choice - here .

For me, would like HotelsCombined.com to donate on my behalf to World Vision.

Do spread this cause, if you believe in it!



-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: