Sunday, March 08, 2009

Anak Bangsa Malaysia's Name Card

I've gotten email from Yihwen that Anak Bangsa Malaysia's name card, in memory of Markus Ng would be printed.

If you are interested, do email me your following contacts and I'll forward it to Yih Wen
1. Name
2. Email
3. Mobile
4. Address
5. Design Choice: White-Green / Yellow-Grey

It would be RM12 per 100 pieces and I will pass you the account number when you order. Payment to be made to Fiona by Sunday, 15th March 2009.

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: