Sunday, March 15, 2009

Congrats to YiHui for MIT Admission!

Congratulations to Saw YiHui for getting admission to MIT Class of 2013.

Thanks to Jian Wei for this information.

Based on what I know, she took her SPM in 2008, and she was from SMK USJ 12. She represented Malaysia in International Mathematics Olympiad and won Honorable Mention there!

Jian Wei has also blogged on her here .

Congrats!

Any more admits?

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: