Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NYU admits Soraya and Hui Juin

For the 2 Malaysians that got into New York University (NYU) Class of 2013, they are Soraya Kee and Keek Hui Juin!

Congratulations!!! Soraya even told me that she was looking at the listings in my blog last year, and it was a motivating factor for her to work hard and get her name into the list!!! I really didn't expect this listing could serve as motivating factor too!!!

Congrats to both of them, especially that their hard work is paid off!

Hopefully, more good news would roll in! Do let me know if you know of other names!

There is also another Malaysian who got into Columbia University for Master's. I'll announce the name, once I get the green light! :)


-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: