Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ordering Malaysian Groceries in US

I came across this Malaysian food groceries online website in US, where it would deliver groceries to all Malaysians staying in US. I had a quick glimpse of the website, and it seems to carry quite a bit of Malaysian product.

I have never dealt with this website, so I would encourage you to check it out and decide whether you want to order from there.

Do check out at Asian Supermarket 365.com

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours is really a useful and helpful blog. many readers would readilly agree that they 'owe you one. people like you make the world a better place. thanks.

Chen Chow said...

Thanks a lot! The stuff I post, I would have to say that I have to thank a lot to all those of you - my blog readers, who have been sending articles to me, so that I could post.

If you have any useful info, do send it to me at chenchow via my gmail account, and I will post it here! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

accidentally run into your account and found out you are from JIT SIN. what a small world.
i think http://www.efooddepot.com/ is pretty good as well. they have great price!