Got this request to help publish on this vacancy
From our fast growing development center in Kuala Lumpur we provide development services to the rest of the Quintiq organization world wide. We develop customer specific applications, improve generic solutions for a particular industry and we participate in improving the standard software itself.
As a Quintiq Developer you participate in the implementation of the Quintiq software for our customers. Together with the Business Consultant you define the OO-business model, both at a global structural level as well as at the detailed logic level using the Quintiq Application Suite. Besides that you will be co-operating with R&D to improve the standard software itself as well as productizing the knowledge we gain in projects in our so-called Industry Solutions.
Quintiq is unique in its ability to achieve a 100% fit with the customer business which enables the Quintiq Developers to exactly model all important details and implement precisely the required optimization algorithms and business logic in a wide range of technical and business environments. You are passionate about visionary Advanced Planning & Scheduling solutions and algorithms that support to 100% customer satisfaction. You love to solve "the daily puzzle".
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, econometrics or similar
- the ability to operate on a high abstraction and analytical level
- experience with object-oriented programming and modeling using UML, 3GL's (Java, C++, Delphi, Smalltalk, Eiffel) or 4GL's (G2, Aion, etc.)
- knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.)
- sound judgment in software technology (.NET, XML) and databases (ODBC, Oracle, SQLServer)
You are an energetic and flexible personality, possessing strong communicative skills, especially in an environment of top professionals and fluent in English (spoken and written). You are able to think in abstract concepts and you feel comfortable in a dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent working conditions
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits (eg. flexible working hours, overtime compensation, contractual bonus, profit share, insurance for healthcare and term life etc.)
Quintiq is a fast-growing, privately held Dutch software company, characterized by high quality standards and a result driven focus. A strong team of professionals works together to develop and market a standard software package of unprecedented quality and flexibility. Quintiq has developed revolutionary technology to support virtually any planning, scheduling and supply chain optimization process in logistic, manufacturing and workforce markets and belongs to the top of the world in Advanced Planning and Scheduling software. Quintiq has offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Germany, the UK, the USA, Finland, China, Australia and Malaysia.
For more information or a job application, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of mrs. Isabel Lim.
Visiting address HQ:
5237 MJ 's-Hertogenbosch
Tel +31 (0)73 691 0739
Fax +31 (0)73 691 0754
Visiting address KL:
Level 19, Tower 1
11 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel + 60 (0)3 2382 7100
Fax + 60 (0)3 2382 2008
For more information visit our website: www.quintiq.com