Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Connecting Those in US and New Admit

Sorry that I was not able to do the connecting for the past few days, due to too many people asking for it, and I was clearing my emails.

If you would like me to connect you for certain university, do email me to my gmail with username of chenchow. Put Subject "University Name".

Do email me by 8th April 8pm Malaysia Time, and then I will do the forwarding on 8th itself, if possible.

A good way also is for you to post on the comment here, and others who see it can connect you! :)

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: