Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Place I Stay in Singapore

Since last Saturday, I have moved over to Somerset Orchard .

It is located within 3-4 minutes walk away from Somerset MRT, which is just 1 stop away from Orchard MRT, and it is on Orchard Road.

My previous accommodation was at Banyan Condo. It is at Pasir Panjang on Chwee Chian Road.

I would say that both of the accommodation are great places, with each of them has its pros and cons.

Somerset definitely is better in terms of connectivity, especially on MRT access, although it is much further from my client site. In terms of food, Orchard Road definitely has a lot more choices, but that also means that there is higher tendency to go for more expensive food. :)

In terms of maintenance, would say that Somerset ones are better. They come daily, except Sunday.

On room size, then I would say that Banyan Condo is about double the size of Somerset, although the air-cons at Banyan Condo is definitely very old and occasionally with cockroach too.

Banyan Condo has much bigger swimming pool too, although I won't complain on the roof top swimming pool of Somerset. Both have very low density of occupants, so both are very quiet.

In terms of gym, Somerset would have it bigger and also, it has a TV, which would distract my attention when I exercise. That's good, as I won't feel as much the tiredness, as I can watch news while exercising.

No comments: