Saturday, March 29, 2008

US Universities Admission (Updates: 29th March 2008)

Below are a list that I have come to know as of now for Malaysians who get into some of the top US Universities (The actual figures could be much higher). -

Carnegie Mellon University (2 admits) - Claire, Yiling
Chicago (5 admits and 2 wait list) - Su Ann, Eu Win, Michelle, Jin Tik, Vincent (Wait List: Yi Xiang, Li Xian)

Dartmouth (1 admit) - Amy Ang (MBA at Tuck)

Harvard (1 admit) - Lin Lee (PhD)

John Hopkings (1 admit and 1 wait list) - Sabrina Lim Shin Jing (Wait List: Jia Mun)

MIT (2 admits) - Lin Lee (PhD), Ooi Boon Teik

Mount Holyoke (1 admit) - chyen

Northwestern (6 admits and 5 wait lists) - Mei Yueh, Chia Chyuan, Yoke Peng, Tong Wei, Josh Foo, Fiona (Wait List: Sabrina, Julia, Jia Mun, Claire, Chun How)

NYU (5 admits and 2 wait lists) - Su Ann, Vincent Ang, Wan Xin, Wai Kar Leng, Samantha Lee (Wait List: Yi Xiang, Eu Win)

Rice (1 admit) - Sabrina

Stanford (4 admits and 1 wait list) - Lin Lee (PhD), Mei Yueh, Jin Tik, Timothy (Wait List: Chia Chyuan)

Swarthmore (1 admit) - Su Ann

UPenn (1 wait list) - (Wait List: Amy Ang (MBA))

Virginia (1 admit) - Wei Ken

- Info above are passed by some of you personally to me, or via other students. If you are uncomfortable of being listed, please email me, and I will remove immediately. If you know of others/yourself who have gotten in, do let me know, and I will put up. I'm not limiting to any university, just that the info I get are as above.

Congrats to all of you who got!

For those of you who got wait list, hopefully, you can turn it into an admission!

For those of you who didn't get, hope that you won't get too sad.

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: