Sunday, March 30, 2008

3rd World Sudoku Championship 2008

The 3rd World Sudoku Championship 2008 to be held in Goa, India from 14th to 17th April 2008. As of now, there is still no participant from Malaysia.

For the Polish International Sudoku Championship held last year, 1 Malaysian participated in it and did very well and was placed 25 out of 207 participants. Syabas.

Mr. Balasingam, from Sudoku Event Management will be able to help you register. Closing date is 5th of April 2008.

I have last year's questions, so if you are interested to participate, or just want to try out, do leave your email address in the comments or email me at chenchow at my gmail account and I will get back to you.


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: