Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rescuing Abandoned Dogs in Pulau Selat Kering

Thanks to Bin Wei for highlighting this to me. It is great that she is doing this for community, to help saving the 300 dogs that were abandoned by Pulau Ketam residents to Pulau Selat Kering.

Bin Wei was very discouraged by some remarks like "those are not human", "those are just dogs", "i am not rich as you" etc, when she asked people to support the initiatives. I would call upon those of you who support this initiative to learn your comment here, as a motivation for Bin Wei and others to keep on working on this issue.

For more info, go to MYCEN website or SPCA website .

On latest updates, go to here .

Hope that you can help to create awareness or support to donate money/energy for the effort.



-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: