Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Belated Wesak Day

Happy Belated Wesak day to all!

I went on the Wesak procession today, and it was a great experience walking perhaps 12km or so from Brickfields to China Town, Kota Raya, KL Tower, Raja Chulan, Bukit Bintang, Puduraya and back to Brickfields. About 3 hour plus of walking together with about 30 floats of procession.

It is great to see easily 30,000 Malaysians and some foreign tourists join in the Wesak Day celebration, be it by walking with the procession or waiting for the procession to pass by.

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: