Thursday, June 26, 2008

RM 1,000 referral fee for a Marketing Executive/Business Development

Blogged about positions available before for my friend, Yew Jin here

Follow up on that below
-----

Hi All,

My company is currently giving a RM 1,000 referral fee for a Marketing Executive/Business Development person. The person should have some marketing background.

Requirements

1. Under the age of 30. (We might not afford somebody that is already a manager)

2. Good grades in school.

3. Relevant working experience in the marketing field, experience with agencies a huge plus.

Two positions to be filled.

Regards,

- Yew Jin

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: