Sunday, June 01, 2008

Astro Awani (Channel 501) on 7th June (Saturday) 8:30pm

Instead of studying for CFA, these two days have been very busy.

Yesterday, I was at Astro Studio 2. It was an interesting event.

I was part of the guest panelist for Astro Awani (Channel 501) - Perspektif Kita talk show, that discusses about "Foreign Graduates earn more than Local Graduates".

Thanks a lot to JobStreet.com for giving me the trust to represent JobStreet.com, although I'm just a few weeks into the job.

It was an interesting one, with 14 panelists and maybe another 100 attendees.

The 14 panelists consist of:-
1 from Malaysian Employer Federation
4 alumni - 1 US, 1 UK, 1 Australia and 1 Swinburne
3 univesity reps from local colleges - Limkokwing, Monash and UCSI
5 student reps from IPTAs - UM, UKM, UPM, UiTM and UniKL
1 from JobStreet.com

To know more, tune to Astro Awani (Channel 501) on 7th June (Saturday) 8:30pm.

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: