Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Discussion on Malaysia-Southern Thailand

Jennifer, a student from University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill, is interested to talk to anyone who knows about Malaysia-Southern Thailand relationship.
 
If anyone is able to talk to her, do contact me. I'll link you and her.
 
----
Hi!

My name is Jennifer Sawicki and I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill. I have been awarded the amazing opportunity to conduct international research by the Morehead-Cain Scholarship Program which is affiliated with the university. My research topic centers around the insurgency occuring in Southern Thailand. I am currently traveling in Southeast Asia and trying to find individuals to talk to. I found your website during my research and I hoped you might have an alumni, such as a college professor, government official, or non-government organization worker whom I could contact to discuss the political arena in Malaysia regarding relations with Thailand at their convienence. If this is possible please let me know.
Thank you for you time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Sawicki

No comments: