Sunday, June 07, 2009

SEALNet in Thailand

Got this message from Sabrina via Facebook. This could be a good initiative for you to support too!
----
hey guys =D

As most of you know, I'm going to Thailand this August, and I will be joining a group called SEALNet (you can check it out on http://www.sealnetonline.org).   Basically, SEALNet serves the community in Southeast Asia, promoting the spirit of service leadership in the region.

I will be involved in a project that aims to engage students in active learning.  We will also be renovating the school library to encourage students to visit the library.

All this requires money, and therefore, I ask you guys to please help us achieve our goals.  You can donate any amount you wish, 10 dollar, RM10, 100 baht, 500 baht, 1 dollar...anything.  =p

Instructions on how to donate can be found on http://www.sealnetonline.org/donate.

Please let me know if you are willing to donate.  My team members and I (as well as the little kids in Thailand) will be really grateful! =D

Thanks!
 
Sabrina

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hey Chen Chow, I just saw this. THANKS SO MUCH for helping me spread the word! =D

Chen Chow said...

Sabrina, great that you are involved in this! All the best! :)