Monday, October 20, 2008

UPenn Students

Thanks to Siang-ee from UPenn/Wharton who emailed me to offer to help prospective UPenn/Wharton students.

If any of you would like to contact them to ask questions, do drop me an email or post it here and I will get back to you with their email addresses.

Good Luck in your applications!

----
Name: Siang-ee Lim
Major: Life Sciences and Management (LSM) -- www.upenn.edu/lsm
Year: Class of 2011
Clubs: Penn Chamber (pianist), Wharton Asia Exchange

Name: Matt Pan
Major: Computer Science and Finance
year: 2011

Name: Irene Lee
Major: Wharton Undeclared
year: 2012
Have taken AP exam.



-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: