Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Talks by MACEE

Thanks to my loyal blog reader for highlighting this.

I have no idea on this. So, maybe one of you want to contact MACEE to find out more details, and update at the comments.

Maybe do try to find out who would be speaking etc.

-----
Students who are interested in attending presentations should register by phone or email to Ms. Doreen (mea@macee.org.my).

1. Presentation on Applying to Competitive Colleges and Universities in the USA, including Ivy Leagues from 9:00-11:00 am on Wednesday, October 29.

2. Presentation on Pre-Departure for those going to the USA in December, January or February from 10:00 am -12:00 pm on Wednesday, November 19.



-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: