Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oon Yeoh's Tech column archive update

Links from Oon Yeoh (http://www.oonyeoh.com)

-----

Here are my latest columns on tech...

Get ready for the iPhone invasion

I've lost count of how many people have asked me why I don't have an iPhone. All my friends know I'm a bit of a gadget freak and I'm usually one to buy the latest, coolest device around. So, they can't understand why I've held off from buying an iPhone.

Click to read more ...

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008

Monetising social networking sites

I recently asked a group of college students what had been the most significant development on the Internet in the past two years. Their answer was unanimous — social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace and Friendster.

Click to read more ...

Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Android set to invade mobile space

There has been much anticipation about Android, the new mobile phone operating system that's supposed to give iPhone a run for its money. At its annual developers' conference late last month, Google finally gave the world an idea of what to expect from Android.

Click to read more ...

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2008

No comments: