Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Selamat Hari Deepavali

In conjunction with the Deepavali festive season, would like to wish everyone, Selamat Hari Deepavali. Hope that everyone would be able to celebrate this Festival of the Light.

Being a Bricksfieldian (that's how I would call myself, being someone who has lived for 2.5 years in Bricksfield), I definitely get to immerse with the festive season, although by the time I get back from work, it is very late.

Hope that everyone would take this festive season and have a good holiday!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

CC, why is your blog more like a place for announcements rather than for personal random rants? LOL.

Hope your work is going on fine. Sorry I'm not able to chat like before. Am totally swamped with p-sets and exams every week till mid-Dec.

Chen Chow said...

Wun Min, working people like me where got chance to go through various interesting activities like students. Life for me is just wake up, go work, lunch, come back work, dinner and sleep.

Nothing special at all, and especially these days, working very long hours...

Good luck to you!

Ashley said...

You seem to have time to blog, which is great. Takes some stress off your work. :P

Life is very stressful here... seriously... endless p-sets... exam exam exam.. tons of activities..

Too many things to do but too little time, unless if I give up my activities, which I don't want to. Sigh..

Chen Chow said...

Most of the time I blog is like middle of night...

Do take good rest too. Health is definitely much more important. Do take care.

Ashley said...

You seriously blog more more more often than I do. The most I blog is one post per day or per two days. >.<