Monday, July 06, 2009

Inviting Malaysian Mensans to connect with Indian Mensans

Got this mail from Pradyot from Mensa India. If any of you are interested, do check out this site!

----

Hello,
 
The hIghQ Plaza - Meet Mensan Minds is a discussion forum for mensans worldwide. It is an open forum and its differentiator is that topics are organized by subject (technology, puzzles, trivia, books, travel & adventure among others) so that people can easily find, read, and contribute to areas of their interest.

The plaza was started a few years ago and has so far been restricted in membership, primarily to Mensa India.

However, the plaza is now open to all mensans worldwide, and as a first step towards making the membership more global, I'd like to invite members of Mensa Malaysia to join. Membership is free and I believe that having a global membership base will benefit all members.

The plaza is at http://inmensa.suddenlaunch.com and registering takes less than a minute: http://inmensa.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?action=register

I request you to forward this to the Malaysia Mensans mailing group and should you have any questions/ clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me. Thank you and I look forward to seeing members from Malaysia on the plaza soon!

A bit about me: I've been a Mensan since 2001 with Mensa India. I was the co-founder of Mensa India (Hyderabad) and the former secretary for Mensa India (Bangalore). The national secretary of Mensa India, Mr. Nirav Sanghavi, can vouch for my credentials, if required.

--
Best Regards,
Pradyot


No comments: