Sunday, April 25, 2010

Make full use of University's Life

It's close to end of April. Last year, about 1 week before this date, I wrote an article to share on ways to make full use of life in universities. Still think that the article is quite relevant today.

So, do read the article here .

Make full use of your university's time.

-----

Chen Chow's Other Posts

Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to shareFeel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

Check out Educating Malaysian Youth Facebook Page .

No comments: