Sunday, April 25, 2010

6th AYA Awards Open for Nomination

Thanks to my loyal blog contributor for sharing on this.

AYA Awards is open for the nomination of the 6th AYA Awards to be held later this year.

If you feel that anyone around you have impacted your life or you know of him/her have impacted the lives of others, do nominate them for AYA Awards.

The same goes for companies that have made huge impacts on youths.

Do nominate at here

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts

Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share.Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

For more educational/youth initiatives, check out Educating Malaysian Youth Facebook Page .

No comments: