Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Basics of Math Olympiad" - Problem Solving Guide for High School Students

Suhaimi Ramly, my fellow batchmates at ATU at INTEC, UiTM has published his series of 4 books, entitled "Basics of Math Olympiad" - Problem Solving Guide for High School Students.

Volume 1:- Number Theory
Volume 2:- Algebra
Volume 3:- Combinatorics
Volume 4:- Geometry

Do read more here .

It would be good if you decide to get a copy and donate to your high school's library!

Hopefully, this book would help Malaysians to one day get the elusive Gold Medal for International Mathematics Olympiads.

Suhaimi was a former Bronze Medalist (I hope I remember correctly, Bal) of International Mathematics Olympiads and he helped to train the National Team, which won the first silver medal in 2008. Suhaimi is an alumnus of MIT.

Suhaimi (or Bal), Congrats!!!

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: