Sunday, February 08, 2009

Talk on Global Economic Meltdown - 18th Feb 2009

Lifelong Learning is organizing "Global Economic Meltdown: Its Implication & How To Cope".

The talk by Y. Bhg Tan Sri Dato' Dr. Lau Ban Tin.

It would be on 18th February 2009 (Wednesday), 7:30pm to 9:30pm at Auditorium, Dewan San Choon, Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang.

Registration / Inquiry : MCA Lifelong Learning Secretariat, Tel: 03-2161 8044 ext 418-421 (Ms Law /Ms Tan / Ms Hoo )

Email: info@lll.net.my
Website: http://www.lll.net.my

-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: