Saturday, February 07, 2009

JobStreet.com Forum for Career & Education

Since I joined JobStreet.com, I have had the opportunity to work on many stuff, but the launch this week (in fact, a soft launch, since it hasn't been largely promoted yet) is on something that I am really passionate on.

As many of you who know me, know that I am very passionate on ReCom.org - The Worldwide Malaysian Students Network, so this launch by JobStreet.com is on the same direction.

It is the JobStreet.com Forum for Career & Education , a way for JobStreet.com to create a platform for job seekers and students to discuss about their career and also education that would help them in their future career. In addition, with the global financial crisis looming, a dedicated section on retrenchment was created as well!

Besides that, it provides a platform for any JobStreet.com members to feedback to us, with your responses answered within minutes or hours, be it on your complaints, suggestions, questions or even to share with us the success story of your employment.

Do check it out here !

Do help me to spread the words too!
-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: