Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rotary Club of Port Klang

Thanks a lot to Johnson Wey Yong Seng for inviting me to give a talk during Speaker's Corner of Rotary Club of Port Klang on Malaysian Mensa Society .

It has been a great exposure for me, speaking in front of a bunch of very senior people. Thanks Johnson for that exposure and thanks to your fellow Rotarians for being so good audience for my talk. Hope that it shed some light among you all.

I would like to share a bit of my opinion on Rotary Club of Port Klang . It is amazing that it is very active. I was looking at their annual magazine, and they met 48 times last year for formal meeting. It is 8pm on every Tuesday at Royal Klang Club. That's amazing, with strong camarederie, and they have contributed a lot back to community too!




-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: