Saturday, December 25, 2010

Teach for Malaysia Launch

Congratulations to Teach For Malaysia for officially being launched yesterday on 24th December 2010.

Congrats to the team, especially Keeran and Dzameer, and their amazing team~! They definitely work very hard for it, and it is great to see TFM successfully launched by Deputy Prime Minister!

I had an earlier post on TFM talk. Do read it if you haven't.

To all who are interested, do check out http://www.teachformalaysia.org

-----

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share.Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)For more educational/youth initiatives, check out Educating Malaysian Youth Facebook Page .

No comments: