Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Merdeka Train Party

For the Merdeka Train Party organized by RandomAlphabets.com and R.AGE, below is the youtube of the celebration!



For photos of the events, do check out at here .

To support such initiatives, do go to Delicious at any of its outlets to purchase I LOVE KL T-Shirts. It is RM25 per T-Shirt and Delicious will donate RM5 to either SPCA Selangor or KL Amateur Gymnastic Association.


-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: