Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Senior Year Research - Jian Wei

Got this request from Jian Wei to reach out to you all.


----
Hi! My name is Jian Wei Ang and I am a student at the University of Michigan. I am studying whether one's attachment towards Malaysia matters when it comes to participating in her affairs. I would really appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on this matter. This survey can be taken in 3 languages: English, Malay and Mandarin. Please complete the survey if you are a Malaysian citizen (or former) of at least 21 years old (year 1991) and at most 30 years old (year 1982). It will only take about 5 minutes to complete the survey and is completely anonymous! This survey will run from the 14th of April 2012 to the 5th of May 2012. For any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at ajwei AT umich DOT edu


Thanks so much for your time! 

No comments: