Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Publicity for Events

Thanks to my blog reader for highlighting this.

Below are some of other places we can submit our events for free publicity.

NST
Got an event to announce? Send details to: Bulletin, c/o Education desk, New Straits Times, 31 Jalan Riong, 59100 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, email education@nst.com.my or fax 03-2282-1434.


The Star
Kindly email your details to educate@thestar.com.my, or post them to StarEducation, Level 3A, 15, Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

The Star
metro@thestar.com.my
weekend@thestar.com.my
sundaymetro@thestar.com.my
sunday@thestar.com.my

Keep in touch with major events and careers fairs in your area with doctorjob's events noticeboard.
Got an event to add?
Click here to submit it for free!

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: