Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brand's Sudoku Asia Pacific Open

I would be in Singapore on 12th July 2008.... I know that's another 2 more months, and it is not my 1st trip there. So, what's the fuss?...

Nothing big, but it is going to be my first real competition outside of Malaysia for an interesting Math games, called...... Sudoku... Guess, many of you have been playing Sudoku a lot too, so if you are around Singapore, do come by ViVoCity on 12th July afternoon 2pm to 6pm.

It is the Brand's Asia Pacific Sudoku Open. It is going to be a tall order for me to win anything, but guess, I am trying my very best!

-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chen Chow! Good luck training for it!! Even if you don't win, I'm pretty sure you'll be ranked quite high up with your Mensa brain! ^_~