Friday, May 02, 2008

Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For

People have been talking about what is a good company to work for, and I just found this article (nope, it is not an article, bur rather a list of company names) at Fortune . It is the 100 Best Companies to Work For.

Guess what? 1st Place..... Goes to Google..hahaha... as if, no one in the world does not know that Google is the best place to work on earth... Guess Jeremy, Carolyn, Min Li etc are enjoying there!

No.3 is interesting! Wegmens.... hahaha, the place where I used to get my Maggi Mee supply. :) Goldman Sachs is no. 9, BCG is 11 etc. Look at the article above for full list lar.

They have other rankings too .. Pay, Bonus, Benefits etc. Do check it out!


-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: