Saturday, October 04, 2008

chenchow.blogspot.com turns 1!

Happy Birthday, http://chenchow.blogspot.com !!!

It is not my birthday, but my blog turns 1 (actually yesterday). Finally, I have been a blogger for 1 Year!!!

Would like to thank all my blog readers for giving me this support.

Even though the way I blog is so different from how others blog and a lot of people are saying that this is a boring blog, I still appreciate the growing number of you, who subscribe to my RSS Feed or visit my blog frequently.

Hope that the information in my blog is at least beneficial to some of you. If that happens, I think I achieve the little target for my blog.

Enjoy! Hope that I can still write this post next year or many years to come.

Thanks!



-----
Click here to read more of Chen Chow's posts

Would encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I would be more than happy to post it to share!

No comments: