Sunday, April 12, 2009

Disadvantages of Elite Education

I posted this in August 2008, and saw this article highlighted by Evelyn just now at Facebook.

Would put this link back up again. And this is a very suitable article to be read by all those top universities admit. What it says inside is pretty true for most of the top Ivies. :(

http://chenchow.blogspot.com/2008/08/disadvantages-of-elite-education.html
-----
Chen Chow's Other Posts
Subscribe to Chen Chow's blog

Encourage any of my blog readers to share with me any event that you come across. As long as the event/activity/initiative is education/charity/youth oriented and is not-for-profit, I will be more than happy to post it to share

Feel free to quote any post within my blog, as long as you link it back here. Sharing is always a good virtue. :)

No comments: